This installation is exclusive to GEOTAB customers with GO6 + 7 devices.
Each FleetGuardian® system includes the following:
(1) phone box
(2) NFC tags
(2) Strips of Velcro (hook & loop)
(1) alcohol wipe
(2) Cable ties
- Identify area for mounting phone box on dash and clean area with alcohol wipe. Allow to dry (30 seconds).
- Connect the 16-pin connector end of cable into the back of the phone box.
- Secure Velcro strips to bottom of phone box near the front and back edges. Secure adjoining Velcro strips and press the box firmly to dash.
- Tuck the cable into the seam of the dashboard and side of door. Use the supplied cable ties if needed.
- Connect the 6-pin connector end of the cable into your Geotab IOX-CAN harness and plug into GO device. (IOX-CAN harness not included)
- Tie and secure any extra cable neatly under the dash. FINISHED.
Turn the vehicle on and confirm power to phone box. If a tag is in the box, the green light will come on. If no tag is present, a white light will flash for a few seconds then a red light will come on.